Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Passover!


I was emailing my friend Miriam this morning, and she mentioned she was preparing for Passover by cleaning... ALOT. I wrote her:


"Oh, yeah, it’s Passover, beginning at sunset! God bless! I hope, that even with all the cooking and cleaning you’re doing, you’ll have a memorable and enjoyable time celebrating with your family and reflecting on how awesome our God is- He ALWAYS KEEPS HIS PROMISES! I think many times we forget that, in our everyday hustle (I know I do). We also tend to feel when things don’t go our way, He is not there. But time and time again (and always), He reveals His faithfulness, even when we don’t deserve it."




I just love this time of year. With Passover, Good Friday and this coming Sunday being Easter, the holiest time on the Christian calendar, I just feel so inspired. It’s the start of spring, too… a time of rebirth and renewal. It’s very spiritually invigorating.




If you're curious aboout the story of Passover, click here.

0 comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Picture of The Week

Picture of The Week
K and Z enjoying the Christmas tree.

Pray for Our Nation

Got A Burning Question? Ask Me Here!

Featured Blog Of The Week

Featured Blog Of The Week
Afro-Europe Blog

What I'm Listening to Right Now

What I'm Listening to Right Now
"Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album" by Lupe Fiasco

What I'm Reading Right Now

What I'm Reading Right Now
"Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets"

Twitter

Far Above Rubies's Fan Box

If You Like What You're Reading, Share!

Share |

They Like Me, They Really Really Like Me!