Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wrapping Myself in Quotations



I wanted to share some really cool and inspiring quotes I found online:



"I'm a woman / Phenomenally. / Phenomenal woman, / That's me."-- Maya Angelou

"If you please man and never please God, you have nothing; If you please God and man forsakes you, you have everything."--Dorothy Patterson

"We cannot do great things on this earth. We can only do small things with great love."--Mother Teresa

"The best way out is always through." Robert Frost

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

"What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God."




0 comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Picture of The Week

Picture of The Week
K and Z enjoying the Christmas tree.

Pray for Our Nation

Got A Burning Question? Ask Me Here!

Featured Blog Of The Week

Featured Blog Of The Week
Afro-Europe Blog

What I'm Listening to Right Now

What I'm Listening to Right Now
"Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album" by Lupe Fiasco

What I'm Reading Right Now

What I'm Reading Right Now
"Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets"

Twitter

Far Above Rubies's Fan Box

If You Like What You're Reading, Share!

Share |

They Like Me, They Really Really Like Me!