Monday, June 15, 2009

Has La La Lost It?



Why? I get the shaved look when you have short hair, but I don’t get this… I'm sorry, I'm just thinking "Yikes!" A few responses from my peanut gallery:

Lori says:
"Hmmmm….this is why I can’t be trendy! I’ll keep it classic!" In response to La La's hair. She then said, "Oh…hell no!" regarding singer Cassie's more extreme do.

Cliff says:
"I don’t know ladies…. Not attractive at all… looks like a chick from Xena Warrior Princess. LOL

Well maybe it’s the best of both worlds… if the dude wants to rub a bald head one night he aims for the left, if he wants to feel hair the next aim for the right. LOL"

Want to add your opinion? Leave a comment!



0 comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Picture of The Week

Picture of The Week
K and Z enjoying the Christmas tree.

Pray for Our Nation

Got A Burning Question? Ask Me Here!

Featured Blog Of The Week

Featured Blog Of The Week
Afro-Europe Blog

What I'm Listening to Right Now

What I'm Listening to Right Now
"Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album" by Lupe Fiasco

What I'm Reading Right Now

What I'm Reading Right Now
"Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets"

Twitter

Far Above Rubies's Fan Box

If You Like What You're Reading, Share!

Share |

They Like Me, They Really Really Like Me!