Thursday, June 25, 2009

His Music Will Always Be A "Thriller"

On this, my one year anniversary of being with Keiron, I think I feel an extra tug of sadness at the passing of Michael Jackson. You see, when he proposed, K played "The Girl Is Mine" a duet with Paul McCartney off the "Thriller" album. So locked indelibly in my memories of that night is my saying "Yes", my nervous and handsome prince's big eyes looking up at me and... The King of Pop.

So rest in peace, Michael, and know that your music, magic and Moonwalk will live on.

1 comments:

Joseph Flemming said...

That was a sweet story, he will always be with us; we all have similar special moments that we have experienced with his music as our soundtrack. RIP Michael.

There was an error in this gadget

Picture of The Week

Picture of The Week
K and Z enjoying the Christmas tree.

Pray for Our Nation

Got A Burning Question? Ask Me Here!

Featured Blog Of The Week

Featured Blog Of The Week
Afro-Europe Blog

What I'm Listening to Right Now

What I'm Listening to Right Now
"Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album" by Lupe Fiasco

What I'm Reading Right Now

What I'm Reading Right Now
"Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets"

Twitter

Far Above Rubies's Fan Box

If You Like What You're Reading, Share!

Share |

They Like Me, They Really Really Like Me!