Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Because I Heart the Eighties- II

Enjoy this fabulous montage of such great 80's hits as "Pinwheel", "Chapi Chapo" and last but not least, "Picture Pages w/ Bill Cosby". There's something about that Mortimer Marker that always makes me smile!




Next up, this "Crispy Critters" commercial, which should win an award for all the times the word "Indubitably".



And one of my favorite cartoons of all time, "Muppet Babies". Long before Tommy and Chuckie roamed the Nicktoon world, Kermie & Piggy reigned using just their imaginations! Here's the theme song:



Hope you enjoyed this 80's gems- hey does anyone remember Jem???

0 comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Picture of The Week

Picture of The Week
K and Z enjoying the Christmas tree.

Pray for Our Nation

Got A Burning Question? Ask Me Here!

Featured Blog Of The Week

Featured Blog Of The Week
Afro-Europe Blog

What I'm Listening to Right Now

What I'm Listening to Right Now
"Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album" by Lupe Fiasco

What I'm Reading Right Now

What I'm Reading Right Now
"Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets"

Twitter

Far Above Rubies's Fan Box

If You Like What You're Reading, Share!

Share |

They Like Me, They Really Really Like Me!