Sunday, August 30, 2009

What We Did This Summer... Fix Stuff

This is first in a series of what I did this summer, kind of a throw back to elementary school where you have to write an essay during the first week back on what you did the last couple of months. So here goes:

Last week, we headed to Staples to buy supplies for K's Xbox, which supposedly had the red ring of death. Don't feel bad if you have never heard about it, neither had I until he told me about it. But then again, I still didn't get it, as the video below shows...



K had some words about our trip, too...



Okay, if you had a problem understanding him, it's alright. My husband is, in the words of Jerry Seinfield, a low talker. But the most important part of what he said is clearly audible. And "I love you, too."

0 comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Picture of The Week

Picture of The Week
K and Z enjoying the Christmas tree.

Pray for Our Nation

Got A Burning Question? Ask Me Here!

Featured Blog Of The Week

Featured Blog Of The Week
Afro-Europe Blog

What I'm Listening to Right Now

What I'm Listening to Right Now
"Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album" by Lupe Fiasco

What I'm Reading Right Now

What I'm Reading Right Now
"Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets"

Twitter

Far Above Rubies's Fan Box

If You Like What You're Reading, Share!

Share |

They Like Me, They Really Really Like Me!