Monday, September 14, 2009

Arizona Pastor Preaches Sermon: Why I Hate Barack Obama

Ran across this frightening story thanks to an email from my friend Tangie. According to Black Christian News, Pastor "Steven Anderson, 28, was featured on CNN this week for the content of his sermons, including one earlier this month titled "Why I Hate Barack Obama." An audio of the sermon posted on Anderson's Web site includes what Anderson contends is proof found in scripture that "God hates Barack Obama. Anderson gave the sermon on Aug. 16 while Obama and his family were visiting Arizona."



Scary stuff, my friends. I suggest we pray-not evilly for harm, either- for Pastor Anderson and his flock. They need it.

0 comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Picture of The Week

Picture of The Week
K and Z enjoying the Christmas tree.

Pray for Our Nation

Got A Burning Question? Ask Me Here!

Featured Blog Of The Week

Featured Blog Of The Week
Afro-Europe Blog

What I'm Listening to Right Now

What I'm Listening to Right Now
"Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album" by Lupe Fiasco

What I'm Reading Right Now

What I'm Reading Right Now
"Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets"

Twitter

Far Above Rubies's Fan Box

If You Like What You're Reading, Share!

Share |

They Like Me, They Really Really Like Me!