It's Halloween, and I figured I'd provide my lovely readers a grab bag of treats, i.e. links to different stories and opinions regarding this holiday. And no costume required to enjoy!
- Boo! A modern day haunted house, courtesy of The Onion.
- Avoiding the darkness. Why some Christians opt not to celebrate.
- Lighting the darkness. While others see today as an opportunity.
- Lose your appetite with these ghoulish recipes.
- Or monster mash to these tunes.
- Lady Gaga, aka Ms. Everyday is Halloween, gives costume advice.
- Skip the advice and just get a Lady Gaga costume. Or be the King of Pop. Or Kate sans the eight.
Whatever you choose to do (or not do), just remember to be safe and have fun! And there's no way I could close this blog without this:
Have a great day!