Friday, March 19, 2010

Fan, Follow or Formspring Me



Really, I'm no gossip, but I am quite the networker. So, If you are on Facebook, you can be a fan of Far Above Rubies by clicking on the little Facebook icon at the bottom of the home page. I put up links to a variety of stories there that I don't have time to blog about, and sometimes do "extras" to series I have going on here, like Hair Stories.

You can also follow me on Twitter by going here or by clicking on the Twitter box at the bottom of the home page.

If you have a question for me, you can Formspring.me by going here. Or you can always be so 1996 and just plain email me at alishadefreitas@gmail.com.

If only my ACTUAL social life was so active...

http://twitter.com/alishadefreitas

3 comments:

Don said...

I think you are very active. I just think you haven't gotten to the point where social networking will bore the wits out of you. LOL.

Alisha De Freitas said...

Lol, thanks, but I'm not as active as I like. But this weekend, I stayed away from the laptop (ok, so I did go online via the celly briefly) and went out to enjoy the beautiful weather. Went to the park, took pics, checked out homes for sale, went to church and started a new drawing... so I was active sans the network. Which was so nice.

Don said...

Yes indeed.

There was an error in this gadget

Picture of The Week

Picture of The Week
K and Z enjoying the Christmas tree.

Pray for Our Nation

Got A Burning Question? Ask Me Here!

Featured Blog Of The Week

Featured Blog Of The Week
Afro-Europe Blog

What I'm Listening to Right Now

What I'm Listening to Right Now
"Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album" by Lupe Fiasco

What I'm Reading Right Now

What I'm Reading Right Now
"Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets"

Twitter

Far Above Rubies's Fan Box

If You Like What You're Reading, Share!

Share |

They Like Me, They Really Really Like Me!