Sunday, April 25, 2010

Why Don Miller is NOT Cool Like Jazz

Easy going, nature loving Christian writer... OR Sunny D chugging, Dr. Phil watching couch potato? You decide!


I've made no secret that I heart Donald Miller's books. Despite what some Knightly bloggers (I'm looking at you Wintery, lol) might think of his work, I think he rocks. He has a way of relating to readers so well, you feel as if he's having a nice long chat with you in the cafe section of some cool, eccentric bookstore someplace about God, life and relationships. At least that's what I imagine.

Being a follower of his blog and his Twitter page, of course my eyes would automatically click on Jon Acuff's "Stuff Christians Like Blog" when I saw his name mentioned in a post. I found this video by Tripp Crosby and Tyler Stanton who take a hilarious trip to visit Donald Miller at his home.



0 comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Picture of The Week

Picture of The Week
K and Z enjoying the Christmas tree.

Pray for Our Nation

Got A Burning Question? Ask Me Here!

Featured Blog Of The Week

Featured Blog Of The Week
Afro-Europe Blog

What I'm Listening to Right Now

What I'm Listening to Right Now
"Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album" by Lupe Fiasco

What I'm Reading Right Now

What I'm Reading Right Now
"Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets"

Twitter

Far Above Rubies's Fan Box

If You Like What You're Reading, Share!

Share |

They Like Me, They Really Really Like Me!