Thursday, May 27, 2010

Two Year Old Smokes Two Packs of Cigarettes A Day

I'm not having such a good morning after watching this disturbing video of a two year old Sumatran boy puffing away at a cigarette for the cameras, while his family sits calmly in the background. My brother Joe showed this sickening video to me... His parents when questioned about the wisdom of giving a toddler cancer sticks responded by he throws temper tantrums when they are taken away and he looks healthy. Dear Lord. Proof that horrible parenting is a global epidemic.





UPDATE: YouTube has removed the baby video. You can go and try to see it (if you actually want to) by clicking on this link.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Ok. That's just wrong. I'm wondering how he picked up the habit in the first place. He's going to be a sad sight when he grows up. =[

Alisha De Freitas said...

I hope he grows up! Why would his parents allow him to freakin' pick up a cigarette! It breaks my heart!

There was an error in this gadget

Picture of The Week

Picture of The Week
K and Z enjoying the Christmas tree.

Pray for Our Nation

Got A Burning Question? Ask Me Here!

Featured Blog Of The Week

Featured Blog Of The Week
Afro-Europe Blog

What I'm Listening to Right Now

What I'm Listening to Right Now
"Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album" by Lupe Fiasco

What I'm Reading Right Now

What I'm Reading Right Now
"Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets"

Twitter

Far Above Rubies's Fan Box

If You Like What You're Reading, Share!

Share |

They Like Me, They Really Really Like Me!