Sunday, October 10, 2010

Be My Guest: For Shame! Where is Princess Tiana???

 Yeah, that frog might not be so thrilling, but Girl, trust me, this is even worse. Okay, maybe not.



 My buddy Alan was at a Target recently, shopping for some PJs for his daughter when he came upon this Disney fashion FAIL. Although the House of Mouse's newest Princess is featured on the packaging for the girls' sleepwear, she's actually no where to be found on the actual product. They clearly took the old jammies and just put a new label on it. See for yourself:



Disney, FAIL. Target, boo! But kudos to Alan for shopping for his pretty princess and noticing this. I totally agree with his Babu Bhatt finger wave.

5 comments:

Don said...

Unable to see video at the moment. I wonder what possessed the outlet to flip the script or was it done intentionally by the retailers?

Alisha De Freitas said...

Did you check out the video from the "Skank/Hero" story over the weekend?

I'm trying to think positive and hope it was cheapness on the part of Disney. Like it's easier to stick a new label on an old product to move it rather than toss them altogether.

Princess Tiana Wall Stickers said...

That was unlucky, I wonder why there are no photos of Tiana there.

Alisha De Freitas said...

I don't know, but I am disappointed. :-(

Brooke Davis said...

Thank You for this! This is interesting. Princess Tiana should be in the video. On the other hand, check out girls sleepwear. I think many should shop for new sleepwear and with that being said, why not buy the best in town. You will not be disappointed at all. Enjoy the new clothes.

There was an error in this gadget

Picture of The Week

Picture of The Week
K and Z enjoying the Christmas tree.

Pray for Our Nation

Got A Burning Question? Ask Me Here!

Featured Blog Of The Week

Featured Blog Of The Week
Afro-Europe Blog

What I'm Listening to Right Now

What I'm Listening to Right Now
"Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album" by Lupe Fiasco

What I'm Reading Right Now

What I'm Reading Right Now
"Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets"

Twitter

Far Above Rubies's Fan Box

If You Like What You're Reading, Share!

Share |

They Like Me, They Really Really Like Me!