- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (206)
- "Chastity is curable if caught early."
- "You're HUGE" & Other Dumb Things Not to Say or Do...
- Doctor Nun Helps Bodies & Souls
- The Bell Curve: More on the "Love Wins" Debate
- Wanna Strip for Jesus? Or is Jesus Your 'Baby Dadd...
- Lenten Giving: Help Nancy
- The Fatty Faithful
- For Whom The Bell Tolls: Pastor Gets Axed After Qu...
- Faith Through Doubt
- Girl, 9, Nearly Dies After Saving 5 Year Old Siste...
- Trolling for Columbine
- Seventh Day Adventists Fastest Growing Denominatio...
- New Bible Draws Criticism for Gender-Neutral Langu...
- This Post is For You Anon!
- "A man without ethics..."
- Z at 20
- Blog Repost: Happy St. Patrick's Day! (So Who Was ...
- They Gave a Millimeter, and Tried to Take a Mile
- Gay Families More Accepted than Single Moms
- Flowers for Zoe or Joy in Zion
- Thankful to Be Alive
- Lent: Day Five of the Journey
- At This, I Shrug: A Look at Ayn Rand
- Like A Virgin?
- A Pastor's Rebuke to Single & Married Men
- Ash Wednesday in Two Minutes
- Are You Typical?
- Lent 101
- Charlie Sheen is "Winning"
- Happily Residing on the Virgin Isle
- Redefining Motherhood or Running from Responsibili...
- They Shoot Doubters, Don't They?
- Charlie's, ahem, "Angels"- The Rant Continues
- 2010 (199)
- 2009 (178)
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Posted by Alisha De Freitas at 12:12 PM
I've been asked repeatedly nearly every day about Baby Z's sex. When I explain we're waiting to find out, some have asked, "But what do you *really* want?" They seem a bit confounded when I say "Either way, I'll be happy," and that is genuine.
If we are blessed with a little girl, her name will be Zoe Lyne Hope, and this will be her song, "Flowers for Zoe" by Lenny Kravitz. It's very fitting since Keiron picked the name, and he's already had two dreams featuring our smart and beautiful daughter.
If gifted with a little boy, his name will be Zion Immanuel. I fell in love with "Zion" back in high school when Lauryn Hill christened her first born with the Biblical name back in the late 90's. So, if Z is a he, then "To Zion" is dedicated to our little man.
No doubt Z, our heart already, will bring us joy with laughter that will bring music to our ears. <3