Monday, April 25, 2011

An A to Z

At my last doctor's appointment on Thursday, Baby Z got a clean bill of health! The kidney dilation thing is totally gone now. Z also weighs in at a healthy 2 pounds, and continues to make doctors and ultrasound techs alike exclaim, "You have a VERY  active baby!" I know I'm always feeling the movement, but it's nice to see others observe this squiggly One's "Happy Feet" dances.

Thank you to everyone who prayed. I appreciate it. Please continue as I'm starting to feel like a beached whale with legs these days. :-)

2 comments:

Velvet said...

Wonderful Li,
I'm so happy for you and K! Prayer always works!
Praying you through and waiting for your delivery before we get all the great grands together at G-Ma's!
Love u guys much!

Alisha De Freitas said...

Thanks, Velvet. K and I are thankful for all the prayers. Love you, too!

There was an error in this gadget

Picture of The Week

Picture of The Week
K and Z enjoying the Christmas tree.

Pray for Our Nation

Got A Burning Question? Ask Me Here!

Featured Blog Of The Week

Featured Blog Of The Week
Afro-Europe Blog

What I'm Listening to Right Now

What I'm Listening to Right Now
"Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album" by Lupe Fiasco

What I'm Reading Right Now

What I'm Reading Right Now
"Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets"

Twitter

Far Above Rubies's Fan Box

If You Like What You're Reading, Share!

Share |

They Like Me, They Really Really Like Me!