- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (206)
- Wedding Bells Across The World (Except in my House...
- The Beautiful Scars
- Dead Prez Celebrates Natural Hair
- Follow Jesus- 21st Century Version
- The Man With the Mani: Should Straight Dudes Wear ...
- Easter 2011 in Pictures (and a Few Words)
- An A to Z
- Did The Last Supper Occur on Wednesday Instead of ...
- Twenty-One Percent of Atheists Believe in God
- Music Malaise: Lady Gaga's "Judas"- No 30 Pieces o...
- All About Passover
- Jesus in Every Book of the Bible
- Posing Naked While Pregnant
- Is There A Link Between Weaves & Baldness?
- A Farewell to Arms
- Pretty & Powerful Kicks
- How to Have Hope Through a Double Cancer Diagnosis...
- Promo for The National Day of Prayer 2011
- Lent: Halfway Through the Journey
- Padded Bikini Tops... for 7 Year Old Girls
- Is Facebook Leading to More Divorces?
- 2010 (199)
- 2009 (178)
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Posted by Alisha De Freitas at 4:09 PM
This documentary called "Shadeism", by a young Canadian woman of Sri Lankan descent really left me thinking. It's about standards of beauty throughout the world... about how things need to change. Check it out.