- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (206)
- Two Become One: Julienne & Risheem
- Hezekiah Walker is Being Enthroned
- A Quick Hair Rant...
- What Did You Do This Non-Rapture Weekend?
- Well, Meteorologists Get it Wrong a Lot, Too...
- Preparing for "The End"
- Refuting Harold Camping
- Stephen Hawking: Heaven is a "fairy story"
- Teen Allegedly Raped, Then Made to Apologize to He...
- Adventures in Preachers' Kids: Nina Simone
- Over One Thousand Women Raped in Congo- A Day
- Just 11 Days Until the End of the World!
- Of India & Girls
- The Creepiest Babyshower Cakes Ever
- How Should Christians Respond to Bin Laden's Death...
- 2010 (199)
- 2009 (178)
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Posted by Alisha De Freitas at 3:34 PM
Believe it or not, Harold Camping's Rapture prophecy came up in a meeting at work this morning (!). I felt a tinge of discomfort that I was questioned if I believed in it (since I'm a Christian, of course I believe every whack job with a large King James Version Bible, a camera and some air time... *rollseyes*). But there are some preparing to be caught up in the sky: