Sadly, a few people I know are a bit nervous over Harold Camping's "prophecy" that Saturday will mark the beginning of the end. If you are one of them (or know someone who is), check out the short video below. It might help ease your fears.
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (206)
- Two Become One: Julienne & Risheem
- Hezekiah Walker is Being Enthroned
- A Quick Hair Rant...
- What Did You Do This Non-Rapture Weekend?
- Well, Meteorologists Get it Wrong a Lot, Too...
- Preparing for "The End"
- Refuting Harold Camping
- Stephen Hawking: Heaven is a "fairy story"
- Teen Allegedly Raped, Then Made to Apologize to He...
- Adventures in Preachers' Kids: Nina Simone
- Over One Thousand Women Raped in Congo- A Day
- Just 11 Days Until the End of the World!
- Of India & Girls
- The Creepiest Babyshower Cakes Ever
- How Should Christians Respond to Bin Laden's Death...
- 2010 (199)
- 2009 (178)