- 2013 (1)
- Evangelical Christians to Hold Counter Effort at R...
- "Woodstock" for Atheists- The Reason Rally
- The Christian Snub
- Former President Jimmy Carter on Creationism, Slav...
- Mary Mary to Star in New Reality Show
- Blog Repost: Happy St. Patrick's Day! (So Who Was ...
- Somewhat Frequently Asked Questions
- Sex, Drugs & Pat Robertson
- The Kill of the (Paper) Chase
- Spambot Comment Fail
- Chasing Paper
- Jesus, Don't Let Me Die Before I Have Sex
- Marriage Advice From The World's Oldest Living Cou...
- Pain in Heels While Walking
- Zoe 101: Lessons From My Daughter
- Real Men of Jesus: Mr. Over-Emotional Worship Lead...
- An Open Letter to Praise Bands
- Non-Denominational Guide to Official Worship Signa...
- Ordination for Omarosa
- 2011 (145)
- 2010 (199)
- 2009 (178)
Friday, March 16, 2012
Posted by Alisha De Freitas at 1:06 PM
Wow, never thought I'd say this, but I agree with Pat Robertson about marijuana and sex.
Yeah, that sentence is beyond bizarre... the 700 Club, weed and head all in one sentence. Anyway, first up, on drugs:
And on oral sex:
What do you think? Should we change how we prosecute marijuana possession? Should it be made legal? Is oral sex okay for married folks? Do you think Pat should stick to the Bible- and when has he ever?