Friday, March 16, 2012

Spambot Comment Fail



I get comments, and none so discombobulated as the ones of the spam variety. This is one of the reasons why I monitor comments before they are published:

 
I intended to post you the little bit of remark to finally give thanks over again about the beautiful views you have discussed on this website. It has been so pretty open-handed with you to present unreservedly what exactly a lot of folks might have distributed as an ebook to help make some cash for themselves, certainly considering the fact that you might well have done it in the event you desired. Those inspiring ideas also acted to become fantastic way to fully grasp the rest have similar dream like mine to see whole lot more when considering this issue. I think there are some more pleasant instances ahead for individuals that read through your site.
 
MediCordz Bungie Rehabilitation Kit, 4' Cord, Blue 

1 comments:

graphiclineweb said...

Every now and again these type of spam comments get past CAPTCHA. Spam is Irritating, annoying, time wasting and a curse of the net. Sorry for such a strong opinion; I've just had 3 bots try to leave over 2500 comments on a single article on my business site in the last 2 weeks - all blocked by CAPTCHA, but a waste of server resources and bandwidth.
PS: I 'borrowed' your bot image for the article about these bots http://graphiclineweb.wordpress.com/2012/06/07/2753-spam-comments-in-two-weeks/.
Hope you don't mind - I did give credit to this article
Mike

There was an error in this gadget

Picture of The Week

Picture of The Week
K and Z enjoying the Christmas tree.

Pray for Our Nation

Got A Burning Question? Ask Me Here!

Featured Blog Of The Week

Featured Blog Of The Week
Afro-Europe Blog

What I'm Listening to Right Now

What I'm Listening to Right Now
"Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album" by Lupe Fiasco

What I'm Reading Right Now

What I'm Reading Right Now
"Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets"

Twitter

Far Above Rubies's Fan Box

If You Like What You're Reading, Share!

Share |

They Like Me, They Really Really Like Me!