Thursday, April 26, 2012

So I've been sparse of late...

...far too busy taking Instagram pics of myself. And caring for Zoe. And celebrating Easter. And resigning my job.

Yes. I resigned. I'm officially a Stay at Home Mom. My focus is now on my family and stabilizing my health.

But not to leave you sans good reads, here are some interesting stories I wanted to pass on:

Nothing About Life & Death is Fair

Why Church: On Crying in Church Bathrooms

In Defense of Chastity

10 Tips for Dealing With Criticism Online

If Atheists Talked Like Christians

10 Signs You Were A Christian Kid in the 90s

Man Spends 12 Months Practicing 12 Different Religions


Those should tide you over quite nicely. And here are a few more Instagram pics!

 The fam on Easter.

Yup, I'm an addict. Don't judge me.

She's already into computers, just like Daddy.

0 comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Picture of The Week

Picture of The Week
K and Z enjoying the Christmas tree.

Pray for Our Nation

Got A Burning Question? Ask Me Here!

Featured Blog Of The Week

Featured Blog Of The Week
Afro-Europe Blog

What I'm Listening to Right Now

What I'm Listening to Right Now
"Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album" by Lupe Fiasco

What I'm Reading Right Now

What I'm Reading Right Now
"Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets"

Twitter

Far Above Rubies's Fan Box

If You Like What You're Reading, Share!

Share |

They Like Me, They Really Really Like Me!