- 2013 (1)
- Greetings from (soon to be) Stormy New Jersey
- Want to know why I don't support either party?
- Honey Boo! Booooo!
- Author Interview: Angelica Perez
- Mimicking the mainstream. Music as background pati...
- My increasing irrelevancy.
- What's the opposite of "suckage"?
- Vitriol & Va-jay-jays
- The decline of the Black Church.
- Why are people such jerks?!?
- When the thorn remains.
- No, there's no way anyone could see racism here.
- All about elections. Okay, not "all".
- Keeping women in "our place".
- Friday Funny
- Ripping up the brown paper bag.
- THE Debate of 2012...
- Trashing Dash
- Pulpit Free
- Christian Music suckage.
- Blog Repost: Single & Committed: The Ever Rising P...
- Romancing the extraordinary.
- If we have a war on women, this is Armageddon.
- A totally awesome life lesson via "The Simpsons".
- Esther: Heroine or Harlot?
- Romancing the ordinary.
- Feast of the Little Flower
- If you came here from Mark Shea's blog...
- 2011 (145)
- 2010 (199)
- 2009 (178)
Sunday, October 28, 2012
Posted by Alisha De Freitas at 5:50 PM
So we've got a state of emergency, many places are shutting down starting tomorrow thanks to Hurricane Sandy, also known as Frankenstorm. While I'm not worried for our family too much, I have friends and extended family members who live by the shore and/or low lying areas. So, prayers are very welcome!