- 2013 (1)
- Greetings from (soon to be) Stormy New Jersey
- Want to know why I don't support either party?
- Honey Boo! Booooo!
- Author Interview: Angelica Perez
- Mimicking the mainstream. Music as background pati...
- My increasing irrelevancy.
- What's the opposite of "suckage"?
- Vitriol & Va-jay-jays
- The decline of the Black Church.
- Why are people such jerks?!?
- When the thorn remains.
- No, there's no way anyone could see racism here.
- All about elections. Okay, not "all".
- Keeping women in "our place".
- Friday Funny
- Ripping up the brown paper bag.
- THE Debate of 2012...
- Trashing Dash
- Pulpit Free
- Christian Music suckage.
- Blog Repost: Single & Committed: The Ever Rising P...
- Romancing the extraordinary.
- If we have a war on women, this is Armageddon.
- A totally awesome life lesson via "The Simpsons".
- Esther: Heroine or Harlot?
- Romancing the ordinary.
- Feast of the Little Flower
- If you came here from Mark Shea's blog...
- 2011 (145)
- 2010 (199)
- 2009 (178)
Thursday, October 11, 2012
Posted by Alisha De Freitas at 8:27 AM
... occured last week and featured a candidate representing the left, and one speaking for the right. Neither heeded the moderator much, but did come prepared with conflicting data and viewpoints.
There were slams.
There were laughs.
There was a mobile platform.
"THE" debate was The Rumble in the Air Conditioned Auditorium between Fox News' Bill O'Reilly and The Daily Show's Jon Stewart, and it is awesome! Go here for some free clips. Or pay the five bucks for charity and watch the whole thing.